Here you can find all frequently asked questions. Still not sure about an answer? Don’t hestitate to contact our support
SkinBet is a site that offers the most common gamemodes like Jackpot and Coinflip! Our main goal is to make our users happy with giving a great experience from our game modes, we also strive for feedback so, if you have any suggestions, please contact us!
We have a few rules that users must follow and if they are not followed, offenses may lead to mutes, or further punishment(s).
- Do not beg. This includes passive begging.
- Do not advertise or discuss other sites, even if you do not use the name (this includes simply saying “other site”). This excludes trading / case opening / cashout sites.
- Do not post links in chat, unless you are given permission by a moderator.
- English only in chat, no exceptions.
- Do not spam the chat. This includes emotes (unless told otherwise).
- Be respectful to all users and staff members, and do not harass them.
- Do not discuss trades or deals in the chat.
- No asking for sendbacks or teaming in chat.
- No advertising your stream / saying your stream is live, unless you are playing exclusively on Skinbet.
- Do not use alternate accounts to try and bypass a mute. Doing so will increase your mute duration.
- Spreading false information about the site is strictly forbidden.
- Do not host fake trivias. Failure to send out a prize for a trivia will result in a punishment.
- Predictions are allowed, however, do not expect a reward for a successful prediction.
- Do not accuse someone of being a scammer in chat. If you have proof, submit a support ticket or contact staff privately.
- Do not ask people to add you on any platform.
- It is strictly forbidden to share messages or speak on behalf of muted users.
- Do not post your / anyone else's personal info in chat. This includes Twitter / Discord names, name of your stream (unless you are exclusively streaming on SkinBet), etc.
- And for the love of god, have some common sense.
- We are the only site that was properly kept online during frequent bot bans, even after the CSGO and PUBG Trade Restrictions, offering thousands of dollars refunds to our users when other sites fled.
- We are also the first site to implement the new WAX ExpressTrade System.
- Speaking of things we have done first, we are the first and only Player VS Player site to properly implement a 100% Provably Fair system using a third party service, Random.org.
Our new PF System uses a 3rd party site to generate the outcome for both Jackpot and Coinflip games.
- Nobody involved with SkinBet (not even the Developers!) know the outcome of the games as the last, most important hash is only generated by random.org when a round ends (and random.org provides timestamps to prove that).
- We have no way to tamper with the outcome as random.org serializes each request we make to them and also marks them with a timestamp, and we also keep a database for each of our request and link them to specific games for full transparency.
You can freely check detailed rundowns of our Provably Fair system on each games.
We are currently looking for YouTubers with over 5,000 views per video and streamers with more than 100 concurrent viewers on stream. If you fit the requirements, please join our discord for more information.
Don’t feel discouraged, there’s still a way that you can do a partnership! Just simply record/stream on our site, grow your audience and come back to us later!
Right now we do not have an affiliate system for this, we'll see what the future brings!
Every 15-30 minutes (the timing of it is randomly generated) a Key Drop begins on SkinBet, which means you must complete a task (shown in the chat) in an attempt to gain a free VGO Key.
To participate in these Key Drops you must have bet $1 the past hour in any of our games.
Any attempts to bot or abuse this system can and will result in a ban from participating in Key Drops.
Most of the time your winnings can be resent by refreshing the site.
If for some reason you cannot resend your winnings, please contact us and we'll help!
Please ensure the following:
- The Steam account you have logged in with is linked to the OPSkins account you have the skins on.
- Make sure your Skins are in your ExpressTrade Inventory, and not just your OPSkins Inventory.
- Check if your ExpressTrade inventory is Public.
That's alright, you can always write an appeal on our support center if you haven't done anything serious.
If your questions aren’t stated on the FAQ, please contact support!